Price:1,800/- Incl Tax for 118ml
Get the Lead Out….
Bore Tech’s RIMFIRE BLEND is a specially formulated bore cleaner that effectively cleans lead and powder fouling with ease. Through advanced chemical research Rimfire Blend surpasses the rigorous demands of Cowboy Action, Cast Bullet and small bore shooters and has become the cleaner of choice for both world renowned competition shooters and rifle manufactures.
Rimfire Blend’s proprietary formulation is accomplished through a combination of chemicals that contains no ammonia, no offensive odours and is 100% biodegradable. It has the ability to simultaneously cut through the layers of lead, wax and carbon fouling that builds on barrel walls.
Rimfire Blend uses an exclusive approach in order to penetrate and lift the lead off of the barrel’s surface. This approach allows the chemical to perform all the “grunt” work, allowing for minimal time spent brushing and patching. You will be surprised when you see strands of lead coming out of the end of your bore.
Whether your barrel is steel, stainless steel, or lined Rimfire Blend is 100% safe for an infinite period of time.
Rimfire Blend is another addition to Bore Tech’s premium, state of the art bore cleaning line.
Instructions for use:
Before commencing cleaning, ensure your firearm is unloaded
1) Wet 3 to 4 clean patches with Rimfire Blend and individually push through the bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Nylon brush saturated with Rimfire Blend.
3) Repeat step 1 and let the solvent soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed. Leaving this solvent in the bore overnight will not harm the bore.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing the firearm, dampen a patch with Rimfire Blend and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to two weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply good quality gun oil that has a rust preventive like Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using the firearm always run a clean dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Bore Tech……we set the standards