Price: Rs. 1,500/- Incl Tax for 118ml
Bore Tech’s ELIMINATOR is the patent pending bore cleaner that has taken the shooting industry by storm. As a result of advanced chemical research, it surpasses the rigorous demands of the modern day shooter and is environmentally safe.
ELIMINATOR quickly removes Carbon, Copper, Lead & corrosive residues. It is 100% barrel safe, odour free, non-hazardous and bio-degradable
ELIMINATOR’s proprietary formulation is has the ability to simultaneously cut through the layers of carbon and copper fouling that have accumulated on the barrel’s wall with each shot fired.
In a two step process, Eliminator first breaks down the copper by re-configuring its electronic state. Then, a specially developed binding agent acts like a magnet and selectively attracts and captures the copper in a suspended form rendering it unable to redeposit in the firearms bore. The continued rapid and complete extraction of any remaining carbon and copper progresses unimpeded as the solvent retains its full strength without becoming saturated with carbon and copper molecules.
Eliminator also contains a rust preventative, which shields and conditions the firearms bore after cleaning. Whether your barrel is steel, stainless steel, or lined, Eliminator is 100% safe for an infinite period of time.
Bore Tech’s Eliminator is without a doubt the premier, state of the art bore cleaner that quickly eliminates carbon and copper fouling without the hazards, toxicity, and odours found in competitive cleaners.
Instructions for use:
Before commencing cleaning, ensure your firearm is unloaded
1) Wet 3 to 4 clean patches with Eliminator Bore Cleaner and individually push through the bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Nylon brush saturated with Eliminator.
3) Repeat step 1 and let Eliminator soak for 3 to 5 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed. Leaving this solvent in the bore overnight will not harm the bore.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing the firearm, dampen a patch with Eliminator and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to two weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply good quality gun oil that has a rust preventive like Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using the firearm always run a clean dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Bore Tech……we set the standards