Price:1,800/- Incl Tax for 118ml
Bore Techs Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER is a bore cleaner that surpasses the rigorous demands of the modern day shooter and an environmentally minded society. Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER not only cleans copper fouling faster than any traditional petro-ammonia solvents, it is also 100% BARREL SAFE ODOUR FREE AMMONIA FREE NON HAZARDOUS BIO-DEGRADABLE PETROLEUM FREE.
Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER’s proprietary formulation and cleaning process is designed for one thing, continued rapid and complete extraction of any copper fouling in your firearm’s bore. Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER also contains a rust preventative, which shields and conditions the firearm’s bore after cleaning. Just dampen your last patch with Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER run it through your barrel and your bore is protected from rust and corrosion.
Whether your barrel is steel, stainless steel, or lined, Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER is 100% safe for an infinite period of time. BORE TECH’s Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER is without a doubt the premier, state of the art Copper remover that quickly eliminates copper fouling without the hazards, toxicity, and odours found in competitive cleaners.
Instructions for use:
Before commencing cleaning, ensure your firearm is unloaded
1) Wet 3 to 4 clean patches with Copper Remover and individually push through the bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Nylon brush saturated with Copper Remover.
3) Repeat step 1 and let the solvent soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed. Leaving this solvent in the bore overnight will not harm the bore.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing the firearm, dampen a patch with Copper Remover and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to two weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply good quality gun oil that has a rust preventive like Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using the firearm always run a clean dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Bore Tech……we set the standards