Price: Rs. 1500/- Incl Tax for 59ml
Bore Tech’s CHAMELEON GEL (like the colour changing lizard) is a cutting edge, colour indicating cleaner and polish that effectively removes heavy Carbon, Copper, Lead and plastic fouling. The exclusive chemical and mechanical cleaning technology is non-harming, non-embedding, bio-degradable and 100% safe for all barrel types. The easy to use gel formulation requires no mixing and cleans up quickly for a shiny barrel every time.
Chameleon Gel is recommended for extremely fouled bores, every 250-500 rounds to polish bore, heavy carbon fouling in the throat area and heavy Moly fouling in bores.
Unlike any other “bore paste” cleaner, this gel is the first to utilize colour indicating chemical cleaning technology. This in conjunction with the PROVEN, 100% barrel safe polish effectively cleans and indicates to the shooter what type of fouling is in the bore and when the bore is clean. This combination of both chemical and mechanical action safely cleans the bore in half the time of traditional bore paste cleaners.
The standard mechanical abrasion technology used for decades in traditional bore pastes turns black whether the barrel is copper fouled, carbon fouled or 100 % clean. Shooters have no indication of their bore condition and in turn over use traditional bore pastes which, over a prolonged period damage barrel steels.
Instructions for Use
Before commencing cleaning, ensure your firearm is unloaded
1. Wet 3 to 4 patches with Cu+2 Copper Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling.
2. Next, using the correct caliber jag with patches or an undersized Nylon brush with a patch wrapped around it, evenly coat the patch with Chameleon Gel.
3. Short stroke the bore with the coated patches back and forth in 2 inch increments focusing on problematic areas.
4. Observe color(s) of the patch which indicate type of fouling in barrel
Blue/Green = Copper Fouling
Black = Carbon Fouling
Gray = Lead/Moly
White = Clean Bore
5. Let Chameleon Gel remain in barrel for 3 – 5 minutes.
6. Repeat above steps as necessary. When the Chameleon Gel remains white in color, bore is clean.
7. To Remove Chameleon Gel, individually push 2 to 3 wet patches of C4 Carbon Remover, Cu+2 Copper Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner through the bore.
8. Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
9. For storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
10. Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Bore Tech……we set the standards