Out of Stock
Bore Tech’s C4 CARBON REMOVER’s advanced chemical formulation is a new combination of chemicals never before introduced to the shooting industry. Following extensive research and development, a carbon removing solution that far surpasses the rigorous demands of the modern day shooter and environmentally minded society has been devised.
Unlike competitive solvents, the C4 Carbon Remover’s proprietary non-flammable, non-hazardous and 100% bio-degradable formulation relies on a sophisticated blend of surfactants, penetrants, suspending agents and chemical action to remove stubborn carbon deposits. This special formulation provides a deep cleaning approach that is extremely quick and powerful. It eliminates the time consuming and labour intensive cleaning of the past. Just wet the bore or soak your parts for a few minutes and then patch or wipe dry. It is that effective and easy.
The C4 Carbon Remover is ideal for rifle barrels, bolt faces, flash suppressors, rifle and pistol silencers, chamber throats, revolver cylinders, gas pistons of semi-auto shotguns and shotgun choke tubes. Bore Tech’s C4 Carbon Remover also has the advantage of neutralizing and removing corrosive salts from surplus military ammunition and black powder shooting.
Instructions for use:
Before commencing cleaning, ensure your firearm is unloaded
1) Wet 3 to 4 clean patches with C4 Carbon Remover and individually push through the bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Nylon brush saturated with C4 Carbon Remover.
3) Repeat step 1 and let C4 Carbon Remover soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed. Leaving this solvent in the bore overnight will not harm the bore or other parts.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing the firearm, dampen a patch with C4 Carbon Remover and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to two weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) If cleaning other parts like firearm silencers, revolver cylinders and shotgun gas pistons – wipe the parts down with C4 Carbon Remover, repeating the process 3-4 times. Then brush parts with a tooth brush soaked in the solvent and clean with a patch. Repeat the process if required.
8) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply good quality gun oil that has a rust preventive like Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
9) Before using the firearm always run a clean dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Bore Tech……we set the standards